Thursday, October 22, 2009

HALLOWEEN READ?

Well it's that spooky time of year, which always felt spookier in Maine vs. Hawaii.  My house in Maine was built in 1875 (old farm house) so it lent itself to being quite creepy naturally.  I'm wondering what book I should read off the list that would give me a lil' of that "chill up the back" feeling.  Thinking maybe "Deliverance".  Any suggestions???

Off that topic, somehow how I ended up as one of my own followers if that makes sense.  How do I get myself off there?  I'm a slight bit challenged.  

1 comment:

David Wagner said...

It's unnecessarily complex, but I'll give it a shot:

1. Pull up your blog dashboard. (Hit "Customize" in the upper right corner, then "Dashboard" again in the upper-right)

2. Mid-page, there's the list of blogs you are following, below that are two buttons: Add and Manage. Click Manage.

3. Now you are at a window with a list of the blogs you are following, and on the right side of each line, there is a "Settings" link. Scroll to the name of your blog on the list, click "settings."

4. In the new window that pops up, click the link that says "stop following this site." It will ask if you are sure, click "stop following" again.

5. Rejoice!

------------

As for the book to read, how about Lord of the Flies?