Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I HATE EXCUSES!

I'm turning into an excuse mess.  Although I have kept up with reading and am done with Ulysses, circumstances have kept me from keeping up with my blog.  First, had to give notice at our current house because they are putting it back on the market.  We own a home in Maine but rent here in Hawaii.  However, we had already invited about 40 people for a huge bbq Friday night so continued with that with some friends spending the weekend.  Lastly, our landlords (who are very "particular" informed us that they want to go through the place with a fine tooth comb by tomorrow!!!!  ARGHHHH!  Usually, this is not the practice.  But there is no point in arguing or it will turn into a nasty battle.  We have kept the place immaculate, so hopefully it will go down without too much fanfare.  We;ll see.  I hate being subject to others rules and regs.  "I am a rock; I am an island."  Yeah, right! 

No comments: